Hyderabad: Property was gutted when fire broke out at Nizam Club at Saifabad on Sunday morning. No casualties were reported in the incident.
According to the fire officials, the blaze started around 5.30 a.m in the penthouse cum administrative office of the club located on the second floor.
Three fire tenders from different fire stations were rushed to the spot and it took one hour for them to bring the fire under control.
Venkat Narayana SFO Secretariat Fire Station said computers, furniture and other office articles were gutted down. They suspect that the fire might have occurred due to short circuit.