Bhubaneshwar : Odisha Chief Secretary Suresh Mahapatra today announced unlock measures to restart the economy after imposing a stringent lockdown in the state. According to the new unlock guidelines, shops can remain open between 6 AM and 6 PM in 17 districts. In the remaining 13 districts, shops will open between 6 AM & 1 PM. Further, weekend lockdown will continue to be observed in the state. The Odisha unlock will come into effect from June 17 (5 am) and will remain in force till July 1 (5 am). Also Read – Odisha Shocker: Man ‘Sells’ 2-Year-Old Daughter For Rs 5,000 to Buy Liquor
Check complete unlock guidelines for Odisha here:
- All restrictions regarding marriage, cremation, meetings, social gatherings, the opening of temples will continue as per earlier guidelines.
- All essential services, transport of goods, industrial activities, construction activities have been allowed. Public bus services will remain restricted for now.
- Shops dealing in essential services can open from 6 am to 5 pm in 17 districts and from 6 am to 1 pm in 13 districts.
- The 17 districts (having a positivity rate below 5 per cent) have been classified under Category A. The districts include Sundargarh, Jharsuguda, Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh, Kalahandi, Balangir, Nuapada, Subarnapur, Ganjam, Gajapati, Kandhamal, Boudh, Koraput, Nabarangpur, Malkangiri and Rayagada.
- The remaining 13 districts with a positivity rate above 5 per cent have been classified under Category B. These districts are Khordha, Puri, Nayagarh, Cuttack, Kedrapada, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Angul, Dhenkanal, Balasore, Bhadrak, Mayurbhanj and Keonjhar.
- Parks, gyms will continue to stay shut in all districts.
- Morning walks, cycling, and jogging activities have been permitted from 6am to 9 am.
- Shopping malls, salons, cinema halls will stay shut.