One dead, five injured in suspected LPG blast in Hyderabad

The blast happened when there was a leakage from an LPG cylinder which was triggered by a short circuit. Further probe is underway.

Hyderabad: One person died and at least five others were injured in a suspected LPG cylinder blast in a house at Doodh Bavi in Chilkalguda on Wednesday.

Police sources said the mishap occurred due to a LPG leakage from the cylinder and was reportedly triggered by an electrical short circuit.

On receiving information, the police and fire department officials rushed to the spot and took up rescue operation. The injured persons were shifted to the Gandhi Hospital.

The Chilkalguda police are investigating.

Telangana Today

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button